Ocean Drive Capital Partners PLLC
As we enter into 2024, let’s face it, this Country has some very real and incredibly serious problems that are not being truthfully addressed, especially by the politicians we elected to fix these problems, who ironically are responsible for creating them (or allowing them to happen) in the first place.
Between the Federal Reserve, the banks, all of the geo-political unrest, and more ‘money-printing’, which causes more inflation, more taxation, and more debt, everyone needs to be asking themselves some very basic and fundamental questions. But you first need to understand the real problems before you can ask the right questions. Then you need the right answers in order to achieve the right solutions for you and your family.
Let’s jump right in…
Every asset you have is based on the dollar, whether it be in your savings account(s), the investments in your mutual fund and/or brokerage accounts, your 401(k) or related retirement accounts, your insurance policy(s), the mortgage on your home, the note on your car, the balances you have on your credit cards, and even any cash you may have hidden away, or any other dollar-based assets, are ALL attached to the United States Dollar which is completely run, controlled, and manipulated by the Federal Reserve System.
Remember, there is nothing ‘Federal’ about the Federal Reserve, and they most certainly don’t have any ‘Reserves’.
That said, the real questions you must first ask yourself, are these:
1. Do you truly understand what the Federal Reserve System is and how it works?
2. Do you truly understand how they create currency?
3. Do you truly understand how everything they do in creating that currency causes more debt and more inflation?
4. Do you understand how this system creates income taxes?
5. How are any of these assets (and the ensuing liabilities thereof) exposed to the Dollar, and what are you doing about it all to protect yourself from all that exposure?
Sadly, the vast majority of Americans cannot answer these questions. If you get your news from anywhere within the mainstream media, you would think that for the most part, the economy is humming right along. They currently report that inflation is down from last year, 3.5%, (which is a huge lie), and then they point to the recent highs of the stock market, (the Dow is hovering at around +/- 35,000 points). This is all part of their shell-game of indoctrination and false-flags.
What they don’t tell you is that the REAL rate of inflation is around 17.5%, and that the entire stock market is heavily over-valued and subject to a massive correction. They never tell you about the real debt they have placed on all of us, and that middle-class incomes are quickly dropping. In just one-year, the average American household had to fork over $11,000 more in 2023 than in 2022 just to keep up. Credit card debt is now over $1 Trillion dollars. On average, many people who spent years building up their 401(k)’s have depleted those accounts since the Scam-demic (covid) and today have nothing left. Social Security and Medicare will be totally depleted by 2034. The average American can’t even cover a $500 expense if they were to have an emergency. All of this is very disconcerting yet this is where we are at in 2024.
You need to seriously ask yourself the following questions:
• Has your pay-check gone up 17.5% in the last year to match the real current rate of inflation?
• Have you dipped into your savings or 401 in the last year?
• Has your 401(k) or similar retirement account gone up 17.5% in the last year in order to just break even?
• Are you feeling your purchasing power go down when you visit the grocery store?
• What is your plan if your bank fails? How will you pay your bills?
• Have you diversified the correct percentage of your paper assets into physical gold and/or silver to protect and insure what you have built?
• Do you have a true understanding of the real and intrinsic value of owning physical silver and gold and what that actually means?
• Did you know that the government can legally confiscate up to 30% of your 401(k) or related retirement accounts?
• You may be familiar with the term ‘bail-out’… But do you know what the term ‘bail-in’ means and what the government is quietly doing to use these corrupt laws to confiscate your wealth?
• Why are the Central Banks of the world buying up as much physical gold as quickly and quietly as they can? Could it be that they see what’s coming and are shoring-up their own paper assets with Sound Money???
Hopefully by now you are starting to understand how important these statements and questions are… Yet the vast-majority of Americans are devoid of this knowledge and have no real understanding of how the system really works.
Instead, they do nothing ‘hoping’ it will all work out. This is a financial recipe for disaster. DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME A VICTIM OF THIS INSANITY!
When the financial system re-sets, (and it most certainly will), those that do not understand this information will suffer tremendously. Those without a real and viable plan will be decimated.
No one likes to be told that they have been lied to, or worse, indoctrinated. But that is exactly where we are in 2024. And THAT is ‘why’ Ocean Drive Capital Partners was created fifteen years ago to bring more awareness to these very real problems, and to advise our clients on how to mitigate it all.
If you don’t know the real truth about these issues, unfortunately you will pay the consequences.
Politicians and bankers never tell you the truth about what’s really going on with the banks, and the banks exposure to the bond markets. Yes, these are very complicated subjects. Remember what happened to Silicon Valley Bank on that Friday back in March of 2023? Yes, their exposure to the bond markets is what ultimately served to take them down. Remember when Joe Biden came on the television the next day and said, “Don’t worry, the FDIC will take care of all of those depositors, and by Monday, Tuesday at the latest, they will all be made whole.” Yes, he said that. And once again, he lied.
They always lie…
The FDIC did not ‘bail-out’ Silicon Valley Bank, nor Silver Gate Bank, nor Signature Bank, nor First Republic Bank. Do you know what really happened?
These problems are all-encompassing and are just the tip of the very cold iceberg approaching all of us. It’s like we are all passengers on the Titanic, yet nobody seems to be doing anything about it all.
‘Click’ the “About Us” tab above to learn more about who we are and what we can do to help you about these issues. After that, please ‘click’ the “Financial Ed” tab to learn and discover much more. This entire website is here to truthfully inform and educate you regarding things they never taught us in school.
Thank you, and Godspeed in your journey to financial freedom.